What is Lomilomi?
“Lomilomi means the loving touch, a connection between heart, hand and soul with the Source of all life. The purpose is to revive the body, to move blood and lymph, to open spasms and remove waste materials from muscles and connective tissue.”
“… If your hands are gentle and loving, your patient will feel the sincerity of your heart and the Lord’s healing will flow through you both.”
by Aunty Margaret Machado, LMT
Hey everybody, I have been going to this massage clinic for about six months now and I have to tell you that they are fantastic! Ramon is gifted – get this, I went to the emergency room this weekend for four hours because it is I was having excruciating back pain. They did tons of tests including the CAT scan could find nothing. Ramon came over this morning and worked on me for less than an hour. The pain went away completely and I have been pain-free cured since then. I’m blown away that all of the efforts of our procedures local hospital to do nothing for me, but Ramon could cure me so easily. I highly recommend this practice to anybody needs help.. — Bill D.Facebook Review
Full hands-on therapeutic massage. All our services are customized to your needs.
60 min – $100
90 min – $140
120 min – $180
Check out our specials!
At PalmLeaf Massage Clinic, we work with you to develop a treatment plan to help you achieve chronic and acute pain relief. Trigger point therapy targets the source of the pain and releases it. Each therapist has their own approach giving you a unique experience. Read each of their bios, decide which one is right for you and schedule your appointment today. Real pain relief could be just around the corner.
Ramon, CMTPT, LMT
Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Prenatal Massage, Trained in Lomi lomi, a Hawaiian massage style. Ramon Mascarenas is PASSIONATE about life and especially about all things massage. Ramon is known for his pain management skills utilizing Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy combined with many other techniques. Read Ramon’s bio>>
Frank, RUIT, LMT
Certified in Repetitive Use Injury Therapy, Certified Prenatal Massage, Licensed Massage Therapist. Frank brings over thirteen years of experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist to PalmLeaf Massage Clinic. Trained in RUIT (Repetitive Use Injury Therapy), Certified Prenatal Massage and other modalities. Read Frank’s bio>>
Myofascial Release Therapy, Certified Trigger Point Therapist on Low Extremities, Certified in Reiki, Level I & II, Licensed Massage Therapists. Samantha has great success working with athletes of all ages, people suffering from fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, insomnia, whiplash, chronic migraines, tourettes, stroke, plantar fasciitis. Read Samantha’s bio>>
Two locations to serve you. Here’s our staff schedule.
|Buffalo Grove Location||M||T||W||Th||Fr||Sa||Su|
|Ramon||At Northbrook||9:00am – 8:30pm||9:00am – 8:30pm||At Northbrook||9:00am – 8:30pm||9:00am – 8:30pm||OFF|
|Frank||OFF||1:30pm – 8:30pm||OFF||1:30pm – 8:30pm||2:30pm – 8:30pm||OFF||10:30am – 6:30pm|
|Samantha||12:00pm – 8:30pm||OFF||12:00pm – 8:30pm||12:00pm – 8:30pm||9am – 2pm||12:00pm – 8:30pm||OFF|
|Ramon||9:00am – 8:30pm||At Buffalo Grove||At Buffalo Grove||9:00am – 8:30pm||At Buffalo Grove||At Buffalo Grove||OFF|
Buffalo Grove 847.990.1170
At Touch of Health (Behind 5/3rd Bank) 355 W. Dundee Road, Suite 110 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 By appointment only Monday: 12pm – 8:30pm, Tuesday: 9:00am – 8:30pm, Wednesday: 9:00pm – 8:30pm, Thursday: 12:00pm – 8:30pm, Friday: 9am – 8:30pm, Saturday: 9:00am – 8:30pm, Sunday: 10:30am – 8:30pm
At HealthSmart, 2565 Shermer Road, Northbrook, IL 60062
By Appointment only: Monday 9:00 am – 8:30 pm, Thursday 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
Enjoy the good life. Enjoy a massage.™
You deserve the whole package—wellness and therapeutic massage
- You get a full 60 minutes of treatment time, not 50 minutes like some places. A full 90 minutes of treatment time, not 80 minutes and a full 120 minutes, not 110 minutes.
- There’s no extra charge for deep tissue work or hot and cold packs when they’re needed for effective treatment.
- At your first appointment you’ll receive an evaluation to determine what factors might be contributing to your pain and mobility issues. For first time client, 90 minute session is highly recommended.
- Every session is customized to meet your individual treatment goals. Want a lighter touch or more pressure? No problem.
- You’ll learn self-care techniques that you can use at home.
- We nourish your skin with organic coconut oil. We wouldn’t think of using oils extracted with solvents or lotions containing toxic chemicals.
- We provide comfort touches like soothing music, soft lighting, a table warmer and microfiber linens.
Enjoy the good life. Enjoy a massage.™
- Preventive maintenance for an overall feeling of well-being
- Increases blood and lymph fluid circulation
- Increases efficiency of the immune system
- Improves digestive disorders
- Reduces healing time of pulled muscles, sprains and swelling
- Increases respiratory efficiency through deeper, easier breathing
- Relieves stress and tension and related problems
- Reduces blood pressure
- Corrects muscle imbalances improving coordination and balance
- Reduces tension-related headaches
- Reduces muscle spasm and stiffness
- Provides relief from painful muscle knots, cramps, spasms and stiffness
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Speeds the removal of metabolic waste products, allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach the cells
- Promotes better posture
- Balance and harmony for the mind, body and spirit
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• Rotator cuff (shoulder) pain
• Frozen shoulder
• Jaw pain (TMJD)
• Tennis elbow
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Hand and arm pain
• Repetitive Strain Injuries
• Pelvic pain
• Hip pain
• “Sciatic” pain (buttock and leg pain)
• Leg and knee pain
• Plantar fascitis (foot) pain
• Disc pain (bulge/rupture/herniation) and radiculopathy
• Frozen shoulder